Hello, humans. My name is Yoko and I am a Golden Retriever. I am 13 months old and I have been trained as a multi-purpose disability assistance dog. For the past nine days I have been getting to know my new pack. I especially like the red-headed one. He gives me treats and cuddles with me. My new pack likes to take a lot of pictures. Here are some my favorites from the past few days.
This is me with my new pack on the first day that I met them. They didn't really speak my language yet. They would say a lot of things that didn't make sense.
Here's me and my new buddy. He's great at playing fetch, gives the best treats and just loves it when I lick his face....I don't mind either, he usually has remnants from his lunch!
My new pack lives in California. They don't get many tornadoes there! Woo-hoo!
This is the smallest member of the pack. They call her "Princess". I licked her and she tastes good.
My buddy is very hands-on...but that's what I am here for.
Sure, I'll follow her "heal" command. I'll follow behind where it is safe. I don't want my paw to get run over.
My buddy wanted to play fetch but his daddy gave him a ball instead. I am not allowed to have sticks.
Ah, the perfect way to end my busy day.
1 comment:
Thanks for keeping us up to date. I love reading your posts, and it was such a treat getting to meet your family. Enjoy your last few days at 4 Paws they are priceless.
Linda Dallatore
Post a Comment